We assist you throughout your commercial deals, relationships and business practices
, to help you build your projects, make them grow, and solve issues that may arise.
Litigation pertaining to the performance and termination of commercial contracts and distribution agreements
Disputes within and between distribution networks
Disputes pertaining to unfair competition, economic free riding, restrictive competitive practices
delisting, sudden discontinuation of business relationship, and abuse of economic dependence, etc.
Disputes relating to product defects and industrial accidents
Consumer law disputes
- Defended an industrial products distributor facing a complaint about the quality of delivered products and the various proceedings commenced against it by an industrial client (court-ordered investigations, suit enforcing warranty against hidden defects, warranty claims against manufacturer located in the United Arab Emirates).
- Defended the network operator acting in the betting industry in various commercial disputes with its retail distributors.
- Defended a construction firm in a dispute with its shipping agent (delays in delivery, liability, and damages).
- Assisted an industrial raw materials distributor in the context of court proceedings involving for hidden defects and, in the alternative, seller’s fraud.
- Defense of companiesprosecuted for sudden or abusive breach of established commercial relations.